Our mission is simple: Changing Lives Through the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Bridgeway's vision is to create a movement of multiplying churches that meet the specific needs of their city.
We accomplish this through our values and three strategic philosophies:
#1 - Connecting People to Jesus
#2 - Growing People in Community
#3 - Engaging Our Community in Mission
The following are the thoughts and beliefs that drive our behavior at Bridgeway. They are the "hills we die on"...the DNA of who we are.
- Grace & Truth: The best way to engage culture is by showing grace while speaking biblical truth. - 2 Timothy 3:16; Ephesians 4:14-16; John 4:1-45; 1 Corinthians 13:1-2
- Intentional Generosity: Strategic use of time, talent, and treasure is how we make the most of our gifts. - 2 Corinthians 9:6-7; Malachi 3:10; Romans 12:6-8; 2 Corinthians 9:7; Acts 20:35
- Authentic Community: True community occurs through transparency of imperfections and genuine support of others. - Acts 2:42-47; James 5:16; Matthew 23:27; Galations 6:2
- Reaching The Next Generation: We must do whatever it takes to connect the next generation to God's redemptive story. - Judges 2:10-12; Luke 15:1-10; Matthew 9:35-38; Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Psalm 78:4
- Action Over Words: How we act proves what we believe. - James 1:22; James 2:14-26; Matthew 9:13; Titus: 2:7, 2:14, 3:8
- Multiplication: The Kingdom of God advances through making disciples and developing leaders. - Matthew 4:18-22; Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 19:10; 2 Timothy 2:2